Monday, July 4, 2011

Living the dream; but really

Okay okay this post is incredibly overdue. But I'll get to it before we get down with the weird stuff :) 

I'm in Australia!! Pronounced UHH-Stralia ya gotta say it right.

In the mean time of writing this I've already thrown a few steaks on the barbie, I'm totally the barbie master! And they really do cook everything on it, I totally thought that was just some stereotype, like the "G'day mate throw some shrimps on the barbie, the dingo ate my baby!!" But seriously: bacon, eggs, pancakes,  pizza, whole chickens just to name a few, I told them the only thing left to surprise me is ice cream, if they can cook ice cream on the barbie nothing will ever be the same.

Anyways I'll keep this post sort and sweet! I just wanted to introduce the blog to go along with my adventures. I've waited my whole life to be in the place and every morning I wake up surprised, expecting it to be a dream. I truly believe once you make a decision the universe conspires to make it happen. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! While packing up my room a few weeks ago I found an old bucket list I had written about a year ago, I was seriously shocked at how many thing I had crossed off without even knowing! And I'm shocked at how it keeps getting longer. The more things I experience, the more thing I WANT to experience. Alright with that said I'll end with a quote that changed my life. An excerpt of a poem I should say, by Matthew Arnold:

But often, in the world's most crowded streets,
But often, in the din of strife,
There rises an unspeakable desire
After the knowledge of our buried life





No comments:

Post a Comment